Some crash-course color psychology, apparently if one prefers the color orange one is outgoing, warm, optimistic, impatient, easy-going with life problems and is a risk-taker. There are lots more. What I thought was hilarious was that there are certain attributes which suggest why one would hate the color orange. I found that I could relate to almost all of these, more so than those on my last list. If I hate hate orange with all my heart:
- You are not comfortable in large groups.
- You do not like partying and socializing.
- You are more comfortable with a small circle of friends.
- You don't like flamboyance and showing off.
- You may be holding yourself back socially.
- It can also indicate anger at having been treated cruelly at some stage in your life